Shipping and Returns
TradeGala provides access to sellers from around the world, each of which deliver your order to you direct from their warehouse. Shipping prices, times and terms vary from seller to seller and will be clearly stated in the product description and during check-out. You must familiarise yourself with these terms prior to confirming your order.
Once you’ve placed an order via TradeGala you will receive email order confirmation and then a further email when your order is ready to ship along with full tracking details.
Please note we cannot cancel an order or change a delivery address once the order has been placed. The exact cost of shipping will be automatically calculated during checkout procedure, based on order quantity and the destination of the consignment. You will be provided the exact figure before finally submitting the order.
A signature will be required to acknowledge the delivery. The signature of the person accepting the delivery at the address will be proof that you, or the person to whom the order is addressed, has received the delivery. Someone must be available to sign for the goods during normal working hours and this person should be known to you. We will not be responsible where the person signing for the goods is not the person who has placed the order or paid for the goods. You are responsible for checking the condition of the items delivered (wrong item or damaged) and must highlight any issue within 7 days upon receipt of delivery by contacting the Seller via the TradeGala platform.
Please Note: If the postcode or any part of the address is entered incorrectly, delays or delivery failures may occur.
All TradeGala registered sellers comply with our returns policy, giving you peace of mind when you order. Should you wish to return items, either faulty or unwanted, please ensure that you notify us within 14 days of receipt, quoting the order number, style number and the reason for returning. You will be issued a Return Authorisation document, which must be attached to the returning items. Please note that we are unable to offer a ‘Sell or Return model’.
Please note that certain items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These are:
- STARTER PACKS – either full packs or single pieces.
- SALE and DEALS – either full packs or single pieces.
- Items will not be refunded if they are returned without the full original ratio (unless the items are faulty). A 15% restocking fee will be charged for unwanted items that are returned, unless the items are faulty or incorrectly sent.
- Items will not be refunded if the swing-tags have been removed
- The item(s) must be returned with the printed Return Authorisation document attached
- Returns should be made in the original, undamaged packaging
- We recommend returning the goods by registered/insured post, and that you provide the Seller with the tracking reference number
- The buyer is liable for the postage fee for the return of goods unless the items received are faulty or not as described
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred whilst returns are held by third parties
- Refunds will be made once the items are received by the seller
- Your refund will be credited to the same card or PayPal account, with which you made your original payment
- Refunds can take 7-14 working days to reflect in your account
Sellers on TradeGala are located throughout the world (their location will be clearly stated in the product details). International shipments are subject to import duties, customs taxes and/or fees imposed by the destination country. These charges are typically due when the shipment reaches the destination country.Please note that TradeGala has no control over import charge. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
All such custom duties, taxes or fees are the responsibility of the buyer (even if you refuse any shipments upon delivery). International shipments may be inspected by customs authorities and it is the buyer’s responsibility to comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country.