Terms and Conditions
You are provided with access to this website in accordance with these Terms & Conditions and any orders placed by you must be placed strictly in accordance with these Terms. Different Terms and Conditions shall not apply unless their validity is expressly agreed in written form between the you and TradeGala. By using this website and the services provided herein you warrant that you agree to these Terms.
Our Parent Company
TradeGala is a subsidiary company of City Goddess Ltd. which provides an online platform for wholesale trade. You acknowledge and agree that by registering as a buyer with TradeGala you will be automatically registered with its City Goddess and that your use of both platforms is subject to the Terms & Conditions provided
The content of this site is owned by or licensed to TradeGala. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, sell display, post or transmit any part of this site without the express permission of TradeGala. TradeGala may suspend, alter, restrict or terminate at any time access to or use of this site.
You warrant that:
The personal information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and you will notify us immediately of any changes to the personal information by contacting us by e-mail. You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
You’re solely responsible for any activity on your account. If you’re sharing an account with other people, then the person whose financial information is on the account will ultimately be responsible for all activity. If you’re registering as a business entity you personally guarantee that you have the authority to agree to the Terms on behalf of the business. Your accounts are not transferable.
TradeGala is a platform in which you can purchase products directly from one of the registered sellers who sell and list their products on our page. In each case the seller is clearly listed in both the product page and basket. TradeGala is an e-commerce platform provider that facilitates the marketing and sale of goods but is not itself a direct party to any sales transactions, which are conducted at the sole discretion of Seller and Buyer.
Accordingly, the contract formed at the completion of a sale for these third-party products is solely between Buyer and Seller, and the Seller is solely responsible for the sale of these products and any other issue arising out of or in connection with the contract between the Buyer and Seller.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold TradeGala, and its officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this website, or the use by any other person accessing the website using your shopping account and/or your personal information.
Each product purchased is sold subject to its product description. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system.
Although we aim to keep the website as up to date as possible, the information including product descriptions appearing on this website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order.
The seller is only obliged to package and ship the goods upon receipt of the full purchase price and the shipping and packaging expenses as listed on the website.
The photographs and text used on the TradeGala website are protected under copyright law. Only customers of TradeGala can use the pictures with due permission for the purpose of re-selling the product on their own retail shop or websites and not for any other Marketing / Advertising / Promotional activities outside of this. Customers can use the pictures ONLY for the products purchased from TradeGala
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the website.
The technical steps creating the contract between you and us are as follows: You place the order for your products on the website by pressing the “Submit Order” button at the end of the checkout process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on the website. We will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered.
As your order is shipped, we will send you a dispatch confirmation email. Completion of the contract between you and the seller will take place on the dispatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it in accordance with our conditions set out below. Non-acceptance of an order may take place in the following circumstances [but not limited to]:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment
- The identification of a pricing or product description error
Only one universal promotion code can be used at one time, however you can apply individual promotion codes provided by each seller to individual seller’s products. TradeGala have the right to cancel or amend the order based on promotion code used. Each promotion code has its own terms and conditions. Please read terms and conditions carefully before placing the order.
We reserve the right to withdraw any products from this website at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on this website. We may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion.
We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any product from this website whether or not that product has been sold; removing or editing any materials or content on the website; refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
To be eligible to purchase products on this website and lawfully enter into and form contracts on this website under English law you must:
- Register by providing your real name, phone number, postal/delivery address, e-mail address, payment details and other requested information.
- Possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us.
- By making an offer to buy a product, you specifically authorise us to transmit information (including any updated information) or to obtain information about you from third parties from time to time, including but not limited to your debit or credit card number or credit reports, to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit/debit card, to obtain an initial credit/debit card authorisation and to authorise individual purchase transactions.
All prices are excluding VAT and are correct at the time of entering the information onto the system. The total cost of your order is the price of the Products ordered plus VAT (if applicable) and delivery charges as set out below. Payment can be made by any of the methods specified in the payment section of this website and payment will be debited and cleared from your account prior to despatch of orders.
You confirm that the credit or debit card that is being used is yours. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
The prices applicable at the time of the purchase order shall be authoritative. Until the purchase order has been expressly accepted, TradeGala shall have the right to change its prices, particularly in the event of pricing errors on the part of TradeGala. In such cases, we shall offer the ordered goods to the customer by email at the amended price. A contract concerning those goods shall come into being upon acceptance of this offer by the customer.
Each supplier has their own specific policies with regards to delivery which are clearly stated on the product page. You must familiarise yourself with these terms prior to confirming your purchase.
Please note we cannot cancel an order or change a delivery address once the order has been placed. The exact cost of shipping will be automatically calculated during checkout procedure, based on order quantity and the destination of the consignment. You will be provided the exact figure before finally submitting the order.
A signature will be required to acknowledge the delivery. The signature of the person accepting the delivery at the address will be proof that you, or the person to whom the order is addressed, has received the delivery. Someone must be available to sign for the goods during normal working hours and this person should be known to you.
We will not be responsible where the person signing for the goods is not the person who has placed the order or paid for the goods. You are responsible for checking the condition of the items delivered (wrong item or damaged) and must highlight any issue within 7 days upon receipt of delivery by contacting the Seller via the TradeGala platform.
Please Note: If the postcode or any part of the address is entered incorrectly, delays or delivery failures may occur.
Should you wish to return items, either faulty or unwanted, please ensure that you notify the Seller via the web portal provided on the TradeGala website within 14 days of receipt, quoting the order number, style number and the reason for returning. You will be issued a Return Authorisation document, which must be attached to the returning items. Please note that we are unable to offer a ‘Sell or Return model’.Please note that certain items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These are:
- STARTER PACKS – either full packs or single pieces.
- SALE and DEALS – either full packs or single pieces.
- Items will not be refunded if they are returned without the full original ratio (unless the items are faulty). A 15% restocking fee will be charged for unwanted items that are returned, unless the items are faulty or incorrectly sent.
Please, note the below conditions:
- Items will not be refunded if the swing-tags have been removed
- The item(s) must be returned with the printed Return Authorisation document attached
- Returns should be made in the original, undamaged packaging
- We recommend returning the goods by registered/insured post, and that you provide the Seller with the tracking reference number
- The buyer is liable for the postage fee for the return of goods
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred whilst returns are held by third parties
- Refunds will be made once the items are received by the seller
- Your refund will be credited to the same card or PayPal account, with which you made your original payment
- Refunds can take 7-14 working days to reflect in your account
Full shipping and return details can be found here
We will treat all Your personal information as confidential (although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below). We will keep it on a secure server and we will fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation from the time in place. When you shop the website, we will ask you to input personal information, which we will then collect from you, such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections, credit/debit card or other payment information and a password. Both TradeGala and its registered sellers process buyers’ personal and business information and are therefore considered separate and independent data controllers of buyers’ personal information under the EU Law.
We may also collect, and our third party providers of advertisements and content may collect, information about where you are on the internet (e.g. the URL you came from, IP address, domain types e.g. “.co.uk” and “.com”), Your browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located, the pages of our website that were viewed during your visit, the advertisements you clicked on, and any search terms that you entered on our website ("User Information").
We may collect this information even if you do not register with us. You should be aware that this site is being monitored and may capture information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of our service. We confirm that any personal information which you provide to us (or which is available on public registers) and any user information from which we can identify you, is held in accordance with the registration we have with the Data Commissioner's Office. We use your information only for the following purposes:
- Processing your order
- For statistical purposes to improve this website and its services to you
- To serve website content and advertisements to you
- To administer this website
- If you consent, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you
You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.When you create a shopping account while ordering online you will be given the option to receive information from TradeGala by post, e-mail or telephone, about products, promotions or special offers which we feel may be of interest to you. In the event that you do not wish to be contacted for such purposes please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may terminate your account with TradeGala at any time from your account settings. You will still be liable for any and all payments due on your account
We may update these Terms from time to time. Changes will be effective upon the posting of the changes unless otherwise specified. You are responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any changes. Your use of the TradeGala website and the Services provided following the changes constitutes your acceptance of the updated Terms
Questions regarding this Policy should be directed to us at:
City Goddess Ltd
107B Chadwell Heath Lane,
Sorry! No matches were found… Try “register, forget, prices, shipping”.
- Every transaction is protected using our advanced encrytion technology.
- If your order doesn't arrive or it doesn't match the product description, we can refund you.
- We constantly monitor our sellers to make sure that they meet our high standards.
We’re committed to your safety and satisfaction when shopping with us, which is why we have created our TradeGala Payment Guarantee. The guarantee covers all purchases made on our website, both with regards to timely delivery and the condition of your items.
Your payment is protected from the time you order your items until they have safely arrived at your location - undamaged and as described.
All of our sellers are handpicked to make sure that they provide the best possible products & service, and we constantly monitor their service level to ensure that it meets our high standards. However, in the unlikely event of an issue we’re here to help. Please contact us with any issues you may have and we will liaise with the seller on your behalf to provide you with a solution.
- For your own protection, please do not attempt to contact sellers directly – we cannot assist with disputes or problems made outside of the TradeGala platform
- Always check each seller’s T&C’s, delivery details and shipping time, as they can vary from seller to seller. You can also check out their reviews to find out what other buyers think.
- Make sure you provide the correct shipping details - failure to do so can result in delays.
- Check that your order is correct as soon as you receive it – you have 14 days from the date of delivery to report any problems, don’t leave it too late!
- Remember, we’re here to help. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you need assistance.
City Goddess Ltd is responsible for the personal data that you share with us. When we say “City Goddess”, “TradeGala”, “us”, “our” or “we”, this is who we are referring to. City Goddess Ltd. is the “data controller” for the purposes of applicable data protection laws.OUR PRIVACY PROMISE
- We respect your privacy and your choices.
- We make sure that privacy and security are embedded in everything we do.
- We will not send you marketing communications unless you have asked us to. You can change your mind at any time.
- We will never sell your personal data.
- We are committed to keeping your personal data safe and secure. This includes only working with trusted partners.
- We are committed to being open and transparent about how we use your personal data.
- We will not use your personal data in ways that we have not told you about.
- We respect your rights, and will always try to accommodate your requests as far as is possible, in line with our own legal and operational responsibilities.
If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorized access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorized manner.
Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering. You can access and update much of the information you provided us with in the Your Account (link to the My Account) area of the website. City Goddess Ltd reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content or cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order, it will be without charge to you.
City Goddess Ltd is registered data controller under the Data Protection Act 1998. We never make your personal information available to other companies for marketing purposes other than for the marketing of City Goddess products and services.
When you access and use the TradeGala website, we (or third parties acting on our behalf) may collect certain information from or about you.
This includes personal information you provide when you register an account, send questions or make purchases through the website (for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and payment details) and browsing information about your use of the City Goddess website (such as information about your browser type, the pages of the website that you view, the advertisements you click on, and the search terms that you enter on our website).
We use the personal information and/or browsing information we collect to maintain your registered account, improve this website and serve advertisement on it, process any orders that you place with us, respond to any questions that you raise for research purposes and to contact you (including by e-mail) about City Goddess products and services that we think may interest you.
Opt out from receiving marketing messages and newsletters
- If you sign up to our newsletter, or ask us to send it to you, we may keep you informed by email, text or other electronic means about our products and special offers that we think you’ll like.
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes, or to change your mind at any time.
- You can opt out by:
- Choosing not to sign up for our newsletter and other marketing offers when you create your account.
- Changing your Mailing Me preferences at any time. You can do this in the Personal Details section in My Account, or you can tell us by using our Contact Us form (don’t forget to give full name, address and postcode).
- Unsubscribing from our newsletters by following the link on the newsletter (every newsletter we send you will include a link to allow you to opt out)
- We’ll try our best to process request promptly but it may take a few days for your opt-out or unsubscribe request to be changed.
We will treat all your Personal Information as confidential (although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below). We will keep it on a secure server and we will fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation from time to time in place. When you shop on this Website, we will ask you to input and will collect Personal & business Information from you such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections, credit card or other payment information and a password. And your Company Profile: Trading name, Registration no, VAT number, Telephone number, fax number, company email address, website URL, line of business. Both Tradegala and its registered sellers process buyers’ personal and business information and are therefore considered separate and independent data controllers of buyers’ personal information under the EU Law.
You warrant that your personal & business information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and you will notify us immediately of any changes to the Personal Information by amending your details on your buyer portal or contacting us at Customer Support. You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorized to use. We may also collect, and our third party providers of advertisements and content may collect, information about where you are on the internet (e.g. the URL you came from, IP address, domain types like .co.uk and .com), your browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located, the pages of our website that were viewed during your visit, the advertisements you clicked on, and any search terms that you entered on our website ("User Information"). We may collect this information even if you do not register with us.
You should be aware that this site is being monitored and may capture information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of our service. We confirm that any Personal Information which you provide to us (or which is available on public registers) and any User Information from which we can identify you, is held in accordance with the registration we have with the Data Commissioner's Office. We use your information only for the following purposes:
- Processing your order
- For statistical purposes to improve this website and its services to you
- To serve website content to you
- To administer this website
- If you consent, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you
You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003. When you create a shopping account while ordering online you will be given the option to receive information from TradeGala by post, App, e-mail or telephone, about products, promotions or special offers which we feel may be of interest to you. In the event that you do not wish to be contacted for such purposes please contact us at Customer Support.
Your Personal Information may be disclosed to other reputable third parties who will help process your order. TradeGala requires all such third parties to treat your personal information as fully confidential and to fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation.
You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your Personal Information and /or User Information we are entitled do so. Questions regarding this Policy should be directed to us at the email address: email@example.com
Our sites use up-to-date industry procedures to protect your personal information. We also protect the security of your data during transmission using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption software. We may vary this in the future if we feel you will benefit from greater security whilst using our sites. We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you via our sites.
We’ll hold on to your information for as long as you have your account, or as long as is needed to be able to provide the services to you, or (in the case of any contact you may have with our Customer Service team) for as long as is necessary to provide support-related reporting and trend analysis only. Different retention periods apply for different types of data, however the longest we will normally hold any personal data is 6 years.
If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required, even after you have closed your account or it is no longer needed to provide the services to you.
You have following rights relating to your personal information:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
- The right to stop direct marketing messages, which you can do through My Account, and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time
- The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator — in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office
If you need any more information on the above or if you want to request any from the above please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
TradeGala requires all third parties to treat your personal information as fully confidential and to fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation.
We do not, and will not, sell any of your personal data to any third party – including your name, address, email address or credit card information. We want to earn and maintain your trust, and we believe this is absolutely essential in order do that.
However, our sites may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that we don’t accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these websites’ privacy policies before you submit any personal information to them.
We could share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you, as set out in this statement:
- TradeGala Sellers in order to process your order
- Companies that do things to get your purchases to you, such as payment service providers, warehouses, postal/delivery services, and delivery companies
- Professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertising partners and website hosts, Shipping partners, payment gateway providers, card processing services who help us run our business
- Credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies, so we can help tackle fraud
- Third parties that assist and help us in providing IT services, such as platform providers, hosting services, maintenance and support on our databases as well as on our software and applications
- Companies approved by you, such as social media sites (if you choose to link your accounts to us), Marketplace sellers where you place an order, and PayPal where you choose to use their payment service
- We may provide third parties with aggregated but anonymised information and analytics about our customers and, before we do so, we will make sure that it does not identify you
The legal basis for this sharing is our legitimate interests – to improve our products and services; better engage with you; prevent fraud; secure our tools and design new features; and use appropriate suppliers.
You agree fully to identify, defend and hold us, and our Directors, Managers Employees, Agents and Suppliers harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this website, or the use by any other person accessing the website using your shopping account and / or your Personal Information.
If you are using a public or shared computer terminal, we strongly recommend that you do not select “Save My Credit Card Information”. You should only ever select this if your PC is used only by you.
Please be advised that any order that is flagged in our system as a high-risk transaction will be temporarily held and additional information requested.
You will be asked to provide documents as proof of your identity and billing address i.e. utility bills, bank statement, driver’s license etc.
High risk transactions may include orders with:
- High order value
- Different billing and shipping address
- Unconfirmed address details in Paypal transaction
Goods cannot be dispatched until the requested information is received either by fax or by email.
You will always be notified by email should your order be flagged up on our system to request the above.
A new Cookie Regulation officially announced on 20th May 2011 and will be enforced from May 2012 that website owners must gain a visitor’s consent that they will be tracked by cookies on that website.
We wanted to help explain what cookies are, the different types, why City Goddess Ltd use them and how they affect your web experience.
A cookie is a piece of information which a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer. The browser then saves the information and sends it back to the website server. When that browser returns to the same website the cookie will recognise the user.
A cookie will typically contain details such as the domain from which the cookie has come from, a value which is usually a random unique number as an identifier and the lifetime (expiry) of the cookie.
There are 3 types of cookies used on this website:
- Session Cookies: allowing us to “remember” content from page to page (these expire when you leave the website or close the browser).
- Persistent Cookies: which define “Time To Live” and help us to determine your preferences (these will expire after the “Time To Live” period)
- Third Party Cookies: these are cookies from any other domain, such as recommended product and advertising services.
Almost every website that offers advanced features such as online ordering and custom content utilises cookies. TradeGala cookies to keep track of items within your shopping basket and to enable us to present you with customized content. Each web site utilises unique cookies, which essentially means that the cookies used by one site cannot be used by another.4. What if I do not accept cookies?
City Goddess wants to provide a good customer experience on the website and here’s an example of how cookies can allow this to happen:
- Shopping Experience: To remember the items that you have added to your basket to make the checkout process easier when you return back to the website.
- Content: Show you relevant content such as product recommendations depending on your browser and buyer behaviour.
- User Behaviour: Some analytics to track website visits and clicks for pages visited with hourly transaction volume. This allows us to see how our customers like to use our website and which pages or functions they prefer; this allows us to continually improve our service.
- Third Party: Selected partner cookies which track where the users visit originated from. This allows us to see where their visit originated from, especially advertising on partner sites, present appropriate offers and helps prevent fraud and detect spammers.
The majority of internet browsers will provide an option to disallow cookies. You can usually find how to do this in the help menu for your browser. Cookies can also be deleted by using your internet browser, but you must disallow otherwise they will be reapplied the next time you visit a website.7. Controlling Cookies
Your ability to control the cookies you accept depends on the type of browser you are currently using. For the best on-line experience, we recommend you use Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher. You can order your browser to accept all cookies or to alert you each time a cookie is offered. This way you can decide whether to accept one or noInternet Explorer 7.0 or 8.0:
Choose ‘Tools’, then click ‘Internet Options’, then ‘Privacy’ tab, and then, under ‘Settings’ move the slider to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies, and then click OK.Internet Explorer 9.0:
Choose ‘Tools’, then click ‘Internet Options’, then click ‘Privacy’ tab and click on the ‘Advanced Button’. Now, you can Allow or Block First-Party Cookies and Third-Party Cookies and then click OK.Firefox 3.6:
Choose ‘Tools’, then ‘Options’, next click the ‘Privacy’ tab, use ‘Custom Settings’ for history check mark ‘Accept Cookies’ from sites to enable Cookies, and uncheck it to disable them. Next, choose how long cookies are allowed to be stored, either: Keep until: they expire, Keep until: I close Firefox, Keep until: ask me every time, then click OK.Google Chrome:
Click the spanner icon on the browser toolbar, then select ‘Options’ (Preferences on Mac and Linux; Settings on a Chromebook). Then click the ‘Under the Bonnet’ tab. Next, click ‘Content Settings’ in the Privacy sections, and click the ‘Cookies’ tab in the Content Setting dialogue that appears.Safari:
From the Safari menu, click ‘Preferences’, and then from the ‘Security’ dialogue box, from ‘Accept Cookies’, click to select Always, then click ‘Close’.8. Google Analytics
Sorry! No matches were found… Try “register, forget, prices, shipping”.